CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Say goodbye

This is Darkstar.
Yes, yes, I've hacked into Ice Girl's account. How clever of me.
I did this so I can just warn you all of what's going to happen and what's happening right now.
Want me to describe the scene for you?
I'm in the deepest darkest cellar of my dungeons. Way deeper than where you found Danniielle. Our light is candlelight - yes, I say 'our'. Your little friends are here too - and Andrea. Only she's helping me. Helping me - with the torture. Yes, we are torturing them. Want to know about it in deeper detail? Alright, here we go.
Little Aden is currently nailed to a table and being burnt. If you could telepathically tell him to shut up, that would be good. He's bursting my eardrums. Rosetta and her sister are having their arms cut at the moment. So is Kyana. Sileny is hanging by her arms to Kyana's legs, being burnt. Skye and Gail are being punched up. And Arella, Krystyna and Amaya are currently hanging on the walls, being cut and bleeding, slowly....very slowly.
And this is what's GOING to happen:
Once we have destroyed everyone, including YOU, Serallina, and Daniel, we are going to take over Crystaralight and its moons and seal it off from the rest of Space. And then we shall blow up every moon, and the planet itself.
So say goodbye to your precious little Crystaralight, and its moons. Say goodbye and feel my wrath!
Darkstar

3 comments:

Star said...

I knew you stole their laptops!!!!! Please don't kill them, or I will kill you. Bleeding them? Yeah, torcher, right? You'll get what you deserve.
~*Star*

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

(Yes, I still read this blog)
I'm guessing that comment was italiano, because If it was espanol then there would be no double "s." But I understood it.
This post in your blog is very interesting. I go to pass time here always. After I oassed time a ]t my site (I think....."Despues de una pasada ....me site" in spanish) that is about CresentNet,....I don't know the rest of what this person says. I still can't take italian. My school won't offer it.

Good luck, Star!!!!!! Hope it works out between you and Dan, and you kick Darkstar's butt!

Haley