CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, January 6, 2008

You have no hope!

This is Darkstar again, on Krystyna's account.
Your precious little Crystaralight is going to DIE.
Yes, yes. I know. GENIUS, aren't I? This is the best yet, and it's about to get a whole lot better!
I've knocked Serallina out, and brought her to one of my dungeons. It's deep down, deeper than any other dungeons I have. She has no chance of getting out. Serallina's gonna have a big surprise.
I got her in her sleep, in the middle of the night. She screamed and I knocked her out with darkness orbs straight away. When you read this, 'Star', you are going to post straight after you read it. READ THAT NOTE I LEFT YOU. OR ELSE!!!
Darkstar

No comments: