CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I flew to Lustyria as fast as I could!

I tried contacting my guardian Dawn this mouring, and I got nothing...this is bad. But Here's what else has gone on in the past 24 hours:

Stupid cbox...why did I ever add that thing? Darkstar's antagonizing me. Telling me how Andrea and Dan are planning their marriage and and how she's gonna rule Crystaralight. Why is this all happening now.... I'm totally confused!
Being back in Lustyria...it's totally changed. Everything here feels different than it did last time. The world's less bright. The skies are gray, not blue. It's a dull world. The one place that is still full of magic, I know, is the lake with the waterfall, and a small crystal cave. I call it Hidden Rock. On the cave walls their is magic inscribed in swirls and designs. The largest design it the Starlight Crystal. I went there today and the outlining glow is only starting to fade.
My magic feels effected by the dullness to, but visiting Hidden Rock made me feel a bit stronger. On my way out I found something. Another royal jewel. It was a crystal, shaped like any quartz crystal, but it was very sparkly. I could see rainbows and shades off blue bouncing in it. It sorta reminded me of Amaya's Amulet, but this one was silvery. Silver wire wrapped it's surface in designs.
I'm still carrying it with me in my pocket. When I rub it's surface, feeling it in my palm, it makes me feel good. Safe. Like how I did when Dan was beside me.
I really hope Darkstar's lying. he seems like the untruthful type...

~*Star*

P.S. If anyone out there reading this can inter-dimension travel, then please get me some help!

No comments: