CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, January 24, 2008

VE ARE OUTDA DERE!!!!!!! (hence the bad german act-cent 4-fun)

We made it out alive with some minor to sever injuries (cuts and bruises to disease)
We're in the great green forest that they called the Emerald forest, hence it's color. (Word of the day: Hence-too apply and suggest something....I think)

I think the other can explain more. I'm not in a mood for specifics, only general. I'm exhasted!

Quote Lorelei (to end all disagreements)
"My sister has the name Elara, but it's not the same girl. Arella's my cousin, I'm not sure how close. Haven't we been through this before?"

(still getting emails from Luna and Lorelei, with my messed up yahoo account)




~*Star*

No comments: