CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Face to Face

I just woke up like not even an hour ago...and I typed this as fast as I could. Took me like...I'm not sure. But I see Darkstar posted and it says it was at 12:54pm. No idea what time it is, but time moves a bit slower here, it seems.

The following is what happened to me, Star:

I saw a face. I couldn't tell who's face it was, but I knew it was a face. Boy or girl, I didn't know. Just a face. It was dark. The face was a blur. It was expressionless as far as I could see. Then it became clearer. My eyes focusing as the face came closer to me. The outlines of it's features sharper in the darkness. It was a girl's face. But I still didn't know who she was.

I could see hand fumbling around in the darkness, she mumble a few words under her breath. Then I saw a dim light. It became brighter and moved towards me. The face lightened up, letting me see all of the shapes that made it. I could make it all out now. Her expression showed a smile, a very mischievous grin. Her eyes were dark. Her face....I recognized it. I knew who's it was. It was all clear to me now. “Who did you think I was, silly?”

The girl's face was mine. She was me. Her pale skin stood out against the dark walls. She looked almost exactly like me, I guess. Her eyes and hair were much dark though. In this dim light, there wasn't much to tell. She was me. The resemblance was there. But a more, darker side of me.

Was this a dream? A moment ago I would have thought it was. But a moment ago my body was numb. I realized I was wide awake now. This was to real to be a lucid dream. “Who are you?” I asked, still not positive.

Serallina, Serallina. Tisk, tisk, tisk. I think we all know who I am by now. I think you do.” The girl's grin widened. She was me, my evil opposite, at least.

Anillares,” I finally said. What did you do with them?” So now we meet, face to face, I thought.

“I think you know the answer to that too, already.” Then she let out a sharp laugh.

“Where are they? Where's Dan?!!!!!” I screamed at her.

“Don't worry, they're no dead, yet.” Another sharp laugh came from her throat and then I wanted to wring her neck.

“You're already dead!” I told her, sound completely irrational that second. I cleared my mind a bit. Then another thought came to my mind. “How did I get here anyway?” I asked, confused.

“Don't you remember? I kidnapped you the same way I kidnapped your little goodie-goodie angel friends and your precious Dan. Oh...that's right! You were half asleep!” So...she knocked me unconscious so I wouldn't wake up right away, right? “Yeah, using magic, I knocked your pretty little head back into dream land,” she said. Did she just....read my mind? I didn't say that out loud.

“I'm in your head,” she said with an evil laugh, again. The words echo inside my mind over and over...and then she disappeared. So much for answers.




But she did leave a note on my laptop. (I'm surprised she didn't confiscate this thing!) It said, “Don't forget to blog about this little meeting we had. In detail. Like it was part of one of those dumb stories you used to write. Oh yeah, and you have absolutely no hope of getting out of that dungeon. And the only food you'll get will be stale bread...if I even decide to feed you. You are weak. And your magic is useless.”



Now I just feel insulted. My stories are not dumb!
And now I'm stuck in a private chamber, the room is only lit by the one little candle she left for my and my laptop screen. Without knowing exactly where I am in her dungeon, probably in some old and ugly castle. Maybe surrounded by sharp rocks, and a moat with blood thirsty paranas, snakes and wolves. And a magical barrier that won't let me use my stupid powers...but letting my inter-dimension Internet connection still work. The room doesn't even have a door. There's only a tiny air vent small enough for a rat. This is solitary confinement to me! I'm not one for claustrophobia.
Trapped in darkness and hopelessness, not knowing where anybody is...This is Star....please help me out of this place!!!!!!




~*Star*

No comments: