CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day ?

No idea how long it's been. Feels like weeks. I kinda haven't used my laptop since the last time I posted....battery saving purposes. I've been sleeping alot. I think my food supply's almost gone. I feel terrible and sore, not to mention, sick. I really hate Darkstar and when I find a way out, I'm gonna kill her. This crystal still hasn't helped much. I think it made the stale bread taste better though...and it gave me a large supply of water.
I really need to find a way out. I'm in skitso-claustaphobia mode now. I HATE THIS!!!!!

~*Star*

Some of my art to brighten up the mood:
Princess in the mirror
A bit of a collection of my favorite things:
Photobucket
This is where I wanna be....
Photobucket

No comments: