CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, January 4, 2008

ANDREA JUST ATTACKED US AND NOW DAN'S GONE!!!!!

Breath....Star...BREATH!!!!
We were going to get help from Dan's parents and so we go to their castle. Dan made sure I looked proper. Then we entered the throne room and there was no king and queen there, but Andrea was sitting on the thrown! And she didn't even greet us nicely. Andrea's been turned by Darkstar. They're evil, but I know at least, some where in Andreas's heart, there's still something good. Andrea gave us a malicious smile and she said, "It's nice to see you again, Star, so glad you could stop by!"
I was all, "Andrea, are you okay? There's something different about you." She laughed in a mean way. Then, right there, I knew it.
"Why thank you," she said.
"What did you or Darkstar do with my parents?!" Dan yelled.
"Don't worry, Daniel, you'll see them. As long as you promise to be my king," she mocked my sweet voice, faking the dreamy look I get when I'm with Dan.
"Never! I love Star, and no one can take that love away from me!" he said defensively.
"We'll see," she said. Then she threw a large, dark fire ball at him that became like a net. It encircled him, and his eyes became dark as Andrea's.
"Dan!!!! You can't let her do that!" I cried.
He sat next to her, in a zombie like fashion. Then with a snap of her fingers, they were gone. And I was left lying on the floor of the palace, sobbing my eyes out. I miss Dan sooooooooooo much, and it's only been a few hours. I'm gonna destroy Anillares, then when Andrea's really awake, I'll punch her really hard so she remembers never to steal my man!

Off to Lustyria. Better hope to save them all.

~*Star*
(who is devastated)

No comments: