CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Andrea Dissapeared. Now it's just us.

Me and Dan. That's all. Like boyfriend and girlfriend. Not that we've every had anything romantic between us. But Andrea's gone. She vanished and we don't know how. We're getting off the moons. Heading to the home planet, Crystaralight. Specifically? Thunderia.
With only one person besides me, it's like the beginning. Only Rose isn't here. Actually, it's like when I first met and spent time with Dan. But back then, I had no laptop. Back then, using one off of Earth seemed impossible.
I want Dan to love me. I want to love Dan. I want him to be my King. And I want to be his Queen. Lustyria and Thunderia can emerge and no longer will they hate each other. The last fifteen or twenty years they focused their hatred to the Darganians.
Well, let's just say there's someone out there who specificly want us. They want to kill us and take over. But before that can happen, hopefully, we can stop it.

We're on our own. Off to save what ever we can.

~*Star*

P.S. If you are wondering why it says "Blogged by Andrea" then the answear is that she never loged out and I forgot to sign myself in, and I was in such a hurry to get this done cause we had to leave Garner. Too lazy to fix it.

No comments: