CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Down to eight....NOT SKYE AND GAIL TOO!!!!

This is Rose. I'm not in a very good mood. I'm gritting my teeth as I type.
We're on Cyan.
Gail was kidnapped, Skye decided to go after her. Now she's gone too. I'm in total shock.

ANILLARES IF YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING ANOTHER ONE OF US YOU ARE SO GONNA GET WHAT'S COMING FOR YOU!!!!! YOU DON"T WANT TO DEAL WITH US OLDER ONE OBVIOUSLY, SHOW YOURSELF IN PERSON TO ALL OF US!!! WE ARE STICKING TOGETHER. NOT RUNNING OFF AND BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF!!!!
As fellow Chicago gals, me and Star don't like your kind. Your evil.
Okay? And you can't take Andrea cause she's older and has powerful fire power! And Star's powers are even better. Me? I'm not sure, but I'd punch you if I had the chance.
Dan of course could kill you that way. Or shock you to death. Aden would do something else....
Tara can knock you off your feet, and make your face bloody!!!

Look forward to that day, Darkstar. You've done enough. You sucker

I'm really pissed.

***Rose***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um wow your lfe is twisted but hey so is ours any ways thanks for commenting on our blog check it more will ya thanks ciao
-Max (and Avian(even though hes not here at the moment))