CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, December 7, 2007

I'M SWEARING IN MY HEAD AND NOT TYPING IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

We were just.......we were just WALKING. Walking around this huge field in the middle of nowhere, on Tara and My moon. And suddenly Tara just screamed and we all looked around, and she wasn't there! SHE VANISHED!!!! SHE'S GONE!!!!! *cries* :(
I'm beyond pissed, beyond furry and rage, beyond the beyond!

Caps lock again? Shall I?

I'VE HAD WITH YOU! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, I'M DONE. HERE ON MALACHITEA I AM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE GAMES WITH YOU, GOT THAT? YOU ARE SO GOING DOWN, THAT HELL'S GONNA LOOK LIKE HEAVEN. WHEN I SEE YOU, YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD. I'M GONNA SEND A THORN RIGHT THROUGH YOUR HEART. I'M NOT THE ONE WITH THE ANGER MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS HERE, THAT'S ANDREA'S JOB. BUT I'M GONNA GET YOU LIKE YOU GOT MY SIS CAUSE REVENGE IS AS FAR AS I CAN GO. GOT THAT DOWN? OR SHALL I WRITE IT OUT IN PLAIN BLOODY LETTERS TO YOU? ANILLARES, DRAGONA, GIVE ME BACK TARA OR YOU'RE GOOD AS DEAD MEAT TO YOUR LITTLE LUPIN FRIENDS.



***Rose***

P.S. I made friends with the Lypherians on my planet, the plant-people. They're doing search parties for Tara.

No comments: