CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Official: Rose ain't coming back on her own

A day or two ago Rose stormed off to go after Anillares. She was gonna rip her to screed at the first site of her. At least that's what she told me. I was comforting her, and everyone else was busy with something. She left and I couldn't stop her. Since Anillares said that she's with her sister now on the cbox, I guess it could be true. She's not just lost in some tangled jungle south of here. The lipherians can't do much more. We must move on to Andrea's moon. As far as I know, it's Garner. Not Pyritea. Well, we're going to the City also know as Garner now. Who's got the power to make a portal? Arella's the only young one left. I'm not sure if we should visit Celestina yet. It would be strange if we found the other princesses of Celestina, Celina or what's her name. Um...I can't recall. It's sad that there's only 5 of us. I feel like a part of myself was ripped away. Who do you think I shared my deepest secrets to? Rose-who-I've-know-since-3rd-grade of coarse! Of course being a minor Internet-blogger myself knowing I'm only keeping a log, it doesn't matter. No one really views this blog unless I comment on their blog. I wish someone out there could help.
If any Magical being or Crystarian have a computer out there and find this site, let me know. And if you have wing like we do. Don't be shy. We wanna here from you.
I feel blue, depressed. Dan still isn't the super-comforting-boyfriend I want. But he'll come through. Rose can take care of herself. *Soul-Sistas-4-Life*
I'm working on a song. A poem about all of this. I guess with all the time taken up by our quest...I might not type it. And why should we run into danger? If Dan's last the me, and I finally meet my nemeses and all the rest I don't know...that's what's going to happen??? I doubt she'll have my parents. Real parents. Will the chaos end? Let's hope it does.
Someday, somehow. Somewhere, soon, but not now.

~*Star*

No comments: