CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, December 28, 2007

It's Andrea
Oh great. You'll love this. We are down to 3. Yesterday we had 5, guess who went missing now? I sure didn't! And Neither did Star or Dan! The 3 oldest stuck out here in the wilderness with a tricked-out laptop and some magical survival gear. We're also stuck carrying some of the stuff the younger ones left behind. Could Darkstar be more of a bi-otch? She left me here stuck with the couple!
It's not like I'm gonna start fighting with Star over who gets Dan. (again, I did flirt with him before I knew he liked Star, when we all first met. I was all, who's the hottie? And it was almost a huge cat-fight)
Beside the point....
This is what happened:
Dannii was with Kyana, and one of the guards suddenly sneaks up and takes Kyana. Dannii yelled and grabbed on to Kyana but she ended up getting taken away with Kyana.

We were dumped in an escape. Now we're practically in the middle of nowhere. It's a barren waste land full of Volcano's and Geysers. But nothing close to being Yellowstone National park. It's hot. Really, really hot. I wish I was in Arctica! And that place was freezing!

We know were we are at least. Garner. Not the place on Crystaralight, but my moon. I'm afraid I might bump into my "siblings." They must of disappeared with the rest of the royals. Maybe they were long gone, no wonder why they can't post anymore. No laptops.

Let's just hope it doesn't start snowing ash here. I can't believe I'm a princess of this place!


{Andrea}

No comments: