CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blockage

Another reason why we haven't been back to Crystaralight is because there is a block. Our portals won't open, and I can't get through to Dawna. We are stuck, unless the natural portals work. We are trying to figuer out how to get to the one behind my old house without get caught.

Yesterday and the day before we were attacked by those darn stupid lupins again. I'm not in a good mood. I'm all stratched up and stuff. I'm very soar.

I think Darkstar's back. I think she created the new block. This is bad news for me especially. She might be isolating me and she may get in my head again.

I don't know what else to say....I still can't stop thinking about what happened on the Resistance cbox. Liam thinks I'm a seer. Just because he thinks the goldish-green "ring" (blotch) in my eyes is orange. I may be psychic and stuff, but I don't know. I don't like it when I find out life-changing new info in my fantasy-story-clechee' life.

Dan really has to answer my questions soon.
I can't be the onlyone to post junk on here.

~*Star*

P.S. Stay Safe you Humans: Haley, Kaitlyn, Emily, Lexi, Fake-Mom, Fake-Dad, Other old friends, and whoever else! Psychics too!

4 comments:

Liam said...

*shrugs* what can I say your a Seer, I didn't do that it just got passed along It's a good thing not a bad thing...
-Liam
p.s
I know what you mean my life sounds like more of a fantasy than yours...Prehaps if you came here I could help with the block something tells me it's not that strong you just need to find a way around it

Haley said...

Star! My eye color's like that too! Does that mean I'm a seer. I don't really think it does. Tons or blue eyed people have green or brown in their eyes later on in life. Eye color changes when production of protein in the iris changes. That's what my Bio teacher said last year, anyways.

Liam said...

no, the orange in the eye never changes that's the thing...

Rissy said...

Wicked blog you guys have here.
Very interesting. :)
-Sunshine