CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Natural Portal? Where?

We can't find it, see it, feel it. It's gone. The two trees are gone.
We. Are. Stuck.
I have no clue what to do now. I'm not panicking! I AM NOT PANICKING!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, maybe just a little.
I'm super-uber-stressed after some maybe fights in the last few days. Our flock had a fight with each other too. I was the last to try and open the portal....and I just tried like 5 minutes ago, and numerous times. I was blogging before that, and now here I blog again.
I feel lost, okay? I feel really sick of this. Dan thinks that maybe the portal was moved. I don't think so. His voice gave it away.
On the bright side, no one's home at my old house, which is empty of everything actually. We're going to spend the night there and take showers and use the toilets and do all that. It's easy to break into a house, but now it's hard to break into another world. Seems logical, but I remember when it was the opposite. HA! Like that's likely. It sure does suck painfully. Maybe I'll go to Haley's house or something. I could find out where she lives and get her personal help. Her parents might be happy to see her bring home a new friend, so I better not look trashed as I am now. A shower would be amazing if only my house had towels and shampoo and stuff. I have that stuff with me actually, but not enough for all of us.
Off we go...

~*Star*

3 comments:

Liam said...

Well Star you were up front and honest...I respect that.It is what it is. I'm still willing to help. After all theres something about crystarlight...it gives me a sense of origin...and my spectres nme strt with cry...I think i's all seers origin point...if wht me and my ancestor are riht on one thing ill cler things up.
rgardless til need a amulet 2 help...I want to help...I feel ur wold is under the same tryants mine are
-Liam

Liam said...

As for you Haley,You are a seer...I'll give you our kinds history Asap
-liam

Haley said...

You can comment it on my blog if you want to.

Oh, and Star. Thanks for doing that. You're great!