CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Psyche Showdown 1

Star: Id (DarkStar a la Demona) vs. SuperEgo (LightStar a la Angela), the ultimate show down! Ticket on sale now!!! We are not responsible for what happens to the Ego(Sara-Star)

Id: I SWEAR I AM GONNA KILL HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO!!!!
SuperEgo: Nu!!!! Don't do that! It's wrong!!! The guilt will haunt you for the rest of your life!
Ego: Guys! Can we just get along. Compromise. Bring to the middle. I'll just hit him instead...I guess. Maybe.
SuperEgo: No! That's still bad!
Id: Hurt him! Slap 'em real good!
Ego: Maybe I won't...
SuperEgo: Good. It's bad.
Id: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SIDE WITH HER!!!!????
Ego: 'Cause I'm not evil or mean. *High fives SuperEgo* I'll just go yell at hit instead.

Star: And that is how my psyche works!
And if your wondering what happened, let's just say Danny-boy went a little to far. (Yes, I can feel our 1st couple fight coming on!)

~*Star* (aka the Ego)

No comments: