CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SHE'S IN MY HEAD!!!!!!

Help us please! DARKSTAR'S BACK AND SHE'S REALLY COMING AFTER US AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE WE ARE AT NOW!!! She was talking to me....in my head and I was starting to give up on blogging and stuff. If you do find us. Bring that stuff with you. Not just for Andrea...but for Darkstar.
She's been in my head for the past week almost and now she's posting on my cbox!!!
I'M NOT GOING NUTTS!!! SHE'S JUST DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I WISH I COULD KILL HER!!!! She's everything I'm not and don't want to be.

She said: I'm your other half. I'm part of you. You can't destroy me or controll me. You think I like listening to your mind blabber all day? The stuff you think about your precious Dan? No. I despise it. If you want me dead, magic and weapons won't help you. Your can't destroy the darkness because with out it, you destroy balence. Light and Darkness. But darkness is stronger. You are weak. Weak mind, weak body, weak soul. You are mine. You will be the one dead, and chaos will reign.

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

~*Star*

No comments: