CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sorry, I'm taking another Internet Break! Can't handle it now...

Luna's reply:

I don't know what it means! All I know is Dragona's asking for more "insurance" and he wants Lori or Elli. But not both. We're all really worried 'cause the ex-dreamweavers (?) are definitely going to do it. No news from Aura (I sent her an email asking her if she was okay (she took the other computer) but she hasn't replied. Do you have any idea how we get out of here before they give more of us up to Dragona??????????????- Show quoted text -



~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I will not be coming back online for atleast 10 days! No one should bother emailing me or posting things for me. Maybe for Dannii if they want to, but as of tonight, I will not be online for over a week. I have other things to focus on that don't involve a laptop. Maybe by the time I come back on all this pain will be gone. Sorry everyone! I can't help it.
Seeya in 10 days or more or less. It depends.

~*Star*

No comments: