CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scar, sickness and deep deep trouble!

Sorry I haven't posted in ages, here or the Circle of Three. I'm posting to tell you what's going on, since Star's on an internet break.
1. I found a weird scar on my leg. It's shaped like a burst of light...which is weird, because my power is crystal light. It appeared this morning. Any thoughts on what it might be?
2. Everybody's sick. Well, most of us. Star has Darkstar inside her head. I'm really ill, and the other week I was struggling to speak...and type. Kyana is ill. Chrissie is ill. Arella, Dan, Aden and Amaya (again!) are ill. And Gail, Skye and Mr Buttons (her imaginary friend).
3. We're in deep trouble - Chrissie's crying 24/7 about Renee, Star is hardly able to do anything and we're just....well, we're on Crystaralight at the moment, in the funky forest with the coolio sweeter-than-peaches fruit again.

So the only interesting thing that's been happening is the scar on my leg. We're completely out-of-action at the moment...we need a savior. Won't somebody come save us? =(
***Dannii

No comments: