CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm in a Bit of Pain...Understatement

Can't sit still!!!! Ow! My stomach hurts and my head....I feel tired achy and strangely hyper at the same time. Painfully weid, but normal at the same time.

Stupid cbox messages......

Helraesd:
(5 Jun 08, 02:01-02:1)
This is a message from Lord Dragona, Serallina. There is no-one coming to help you. The fire girl, Aurelia, is here.
Your sister and the others are under his lordships proverbial thumb.
I have been asigned to inform you of the circumstances. Hand yourself in now, and Dragona will have Anillares remove herself from your mind.
If you don't, this torture will continue and increase.
And you don't even want to know what will happen to your sister.
If you choose to do the "right thing" by your sister and your friends, do not resist when the "Erasers", as you call them, come to bring you back to his Lordship.
Back to Crystaralight.
Back to your home.


And Luna replied to my email:
Star.
They're finally letting me use the computer. Now I'm starting to understand, a little. We were all at Night Lake, and suddenly all these people showed up out of nowhere (literally), dressed in white robes and stuff, and demanded we came with them. No one liked it, but they took us anyway. I think they were originally dreamweavers, like Dawn, but they went sort of obsessive compulsive after the takeover. They said they had to keep me safe, because I was the heir to the throne now, because they said the other one had been "corrupted". I'm stuck in this place, somewhere on Crystaralight I think, and the others are in another part of it, but I can see them and get to talk to them sometimes. All except Aura. They took her away, as insurance to Dragona that they weren't conspiring against him. That's right, Dreamweavers (or ex-dreamweavers) are working with DRAGONA! And they gave Aura to him, and I've got no idea where she is or if she's even alive. This place is disrupting Diego's connection with Aura, so he can't tell either. She could be dead, or worse.
Darkstar can't get to you if you accept you're not all Light. That's what Aura said to me to tell me after she had one of her visions a few days ago. I didn't get why I had to tell you, and not her. The next day the Dreamweavers came. So try it. It's all you've got, until we get out of here. Which will hopefully be soon. We're working on a plan.


My reply:
I get it I get I. Duh, I'm not all light. I can be mean! I've had dirty thought of stealing (and actually stole, once. Food of course) when I was alone in Chicago and my powers aren't only light, but psychic and wind and crystal and I'm only Darkstar opposite, which then would mean she might actually have some good in her. She's shut up for now, but I have some bad cramping pains and my old ibuprofen pills aren't doing much help for them!


(very true, I feel tortured by cramps and migraines at the moment only....I swear I feel like a human and am probably having my period. So soar!!! :( )

~*Star*

No comments: