CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Thursday, February 7, 2008

In (like) a month, I'll be back on Earth!

OMG!!!!! THE FOURTH MAXIMUM RIDE BOOK IS COMING OUT MARCH 17th THIS YEAR!!! I heard it was coming out in Semptember, but that was last year. I HAVE TO GET IT!!!! Look at the not totally retarded new American cover:
We don't think that's Max on the cover. The hair's too light. And it's not Angle cause she's too big and her wings are dark. I heard rumours of a new charater, but I'm not sure.
We've had theries on what's going to happen. *Prays for another mention of Chicago*
Lol....I like the mention of Bill Nye the Science Guy in the chapter 6 preview. I use used to love that show!!!!!
*Sings: Bill Nye he Science Guy...bill bill bill bill.....science rules.....* XD




Photobucket




Well, that's all I have to say. We're still wandering the (bigger than I can remember) Emerald Forests of Lustyria. Suprised how we haven't came upon much more than a few random animals and streems and boring stuff like that. It's still a bit beautiful even after the Darkness took over. We still have the boaring Earth-like days....Rain. Yeah. It's spring here in Febuary.....


~*Star*

BTW, the pict I got from the previous post was from this pict of the new TOTALLY AWESOME cover for MR3.
I like it. I was searching Maximum Ride picts when I found it...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol...I was singing the Bill Nye song too when I saw the chapter six preview. My brother got really annoyed, it was funny. As for MR4... I can't wait either!

-Star22