CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, February 25, 2008

Aura Found a Letter from Renee

Here's the email we got. I'm showing it to Chissie, but posting it here to save it.

Aura Dylexia

Better now. Sorry about breaking off.

Anyway, the note says:
Chrissie,
I'm sorry I wasn't there to meet you, I was... delayed. Hoping you could give me another chance, I'll meet you at the Twelve Crystal Spring in Arctica. Stay safe,
Renee

I don't know if its fake or what, but I'm not sure you should tell Chrissie, because it could easily be fake, and ... well, trying to be nicer to her and all, getting her hopes up about it isn't the nicest thing to do. Personally, I'm betting a 90 to 95 percent chance its fake. But we decided to tell you about it anyway. You decide if you should tell Chrissie.
See you whenever,

Aura



So, what do you think? Should we go? I think Rose found the cure for Amaya a little while ago. She picked up a pink orchid, grinded it up a bit and added water to it. We had to force Amaya to drink it. She seems a bit better now. Maybe by tomorrow we can all fly and be well!

~*Star*

No comments: