CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, May 4, 2009

OMGSQUEE

OMG! HI!
It's been SOOOO LONG!! Loads of people have forgotten their passwords! Lyke Skye and Gail, Kyana, Sileny, etc ec. Loads of people! But I am still here. So is STAR!!!! :D :D :D
Everyone says hi. Skye says thank you to whoever said they wished she was her. We've all grown up a bit. I'm not 10 anymore. Not eleven. I'm TWELVEEE!! :D :D :D
And I luvs you ALLL.
So, yeah. We're okay. We're not on Earth right now. We're on Spectra.
Oh yeah, Amaya says she's sorry she hasn't got a blog anymore. She deleted her account because she had lost the will to blog. XDDDDDD AND SHE'S AWESOME.
I love Amaya. She's decided not to leave us. Dannii's good too. And Tara, and Arella, and Aden, and Gail, and Skye, and Dan, and Sileny, and Kyana. Forgive me if I left anyone out, :(
Oh yeah, Andrea's not with us anymore. . . we don't know what happened to her. But that's why we're on Spectra. We're searching every planet looking for her, which could take a while. But the planets are small. Much smaller than Earth. If we can't find her on any of the planets, we'll go to Earth and look in all of the places she's likely to be. We're gonna stay away from Mexico, though. WAAH I DON'T WANNA GET SWINE FLU!!!! :(
So, chyeaaaahHHH! Bye!
CHRISSIE <3

No comments: