CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yaaaaaaayz!

We're finally at Twelve Crystal Springs! And Gah-d, am I excited!
The Twelve Crystal Springs looks amazing. There are twelve huge upright crystals, in shades of violet, and ice-blue, and silver. They surround a small pool of water, like a rockpool only really deep, and there's a really tiny waterfall that runs into it. We think that the crystals get their magic from the pool, and then they release magic into Arctica. I've also got a feeling that it's the source of Arctica's magic, because I am the princess of Arctica (and Renee) and my magic is really strong here. So we've got many suspicions.
Plus, I saw Andrea is infecting the crystals with dark magic. Which isn't so great. -_-
Which was my reason for kicking her in the head and knocking her out last night.
XDDDD
It was so cool! Like a movie stunt! You should have seen it!!!!!! Dan had his hands in the air, palms up, and I did a flip, landed with my hands on his palms, and then did a quick hop on my hands, and shot towards Andrea, my leg outstretched! And I just knocked her to the ground and she was just lying there!!!!
I know it's not Andrea's fault, but I just can't have her infecting Arctica with evil! No way! We had to stop her. So now hopefully she won't do it again. She woke up earlier but fainted again, so I poured a tiny bit of the water from the pool onto her. Hopefully it'll heal her and maybe make her good again!
Okay, so Renee hasn't shown up yet. Uggh. I'm tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No hard feelings, Renee, but please turn up soon!
Hehe. I'm impatient. But whatevs. XDDD
I hope she does turn up, otherwise we'll have to go to Pyrite....Pyrite scares me! I've always been a little scared of fire, so Pyrite's going to be horrible for me. So please, Renee, show up! I don't wanna have to go to a world of fire!
Plus we haven't seen Aura's flock yet either. They said they were nearly here. I can sense them, we can all sense them. But I just can't see them. I sure hope they're okay!
OK, that's basically all the news at the moment.
Buh-bye!! xox
Chrissie xx

No comments: