CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, April 7, 2008

We are at 12 Crystal Springs as I type and it's warmer here...

Warm enough to defrost you hands and move enough so you can enjoy yourself! I even got some drawing done. My laptop's also mioving a bit fast (before we got here.....just kept freezing on me) and my camera is sorta working....but I have a low battery. So I drew/made some cool pictures.

This was suposed to be a self-portraite

Photobucket

Some anime magic sketch! (rough drawings...)
Photobucket

A picture on my magical form and the starlight symbol. Best I could do. The coloring's kinda bad....my pencils are going bad.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is a black and white drawing depicting Dan as my hero and warrior! :P
Photobucket

...Breathless... Logo (a new one)

Photobucket

I have a ton of IMVU picts....they're at my website: http://www.freewebs.com/starwinx/ (feature picts) I have a lot more art there.
Photobucket


So....About 12 crystal springs...I see 12 different blue/violet shades of crystals surrounding putruding around a hot spring that's in a odd shape. It's big. It's warm and humid. A big improvement from the tundra and glaciers and mountains we've seen. I think Chrissie would be happy to explain more.

~*Star*

No comments: