CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Monday, May 28, 2007

TOMARROW THE THIRD MAXIMUM RIDE BOOK COMES OUT!!!!

I'm so excited that I'm gonna wait by the book store all night long and buy it as soon as the store opens!!!! I don't care how crummy the streets of Chicago are and how much the book cost!!! It's a story I could relate too and read when I'm book out here in the world...alone...MAX I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!!
(I wish I knew were in the world she was so I could fly after her and join her flock! My light balls could burn eraser butt!!!)
Besides, I'm sure I could fit the book in my bag of endless space...
(It hold so much crap but it's so not big or heavy)
Seeya when I get the book!
~*Star*
P.S.
So many rumors about it; it was a dream and Angel turns evil! That's gotta suck! Then that mean, what about Fang's blog and so could I ever find them?

1 comment:

Star said...

I had to comment myself! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE BOOK!!!