CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Friday, May 25, 2007

A real Blog

This is the 1st real blog I ever made, so all the other blog-like things I never kept up on, and the diaries I never went back to I will not have to worry about! I gotta keep up on this blog!!! I will for now on put stuff I would never ever tell anyone in person. And I mean ever. (cause they'd never believe me)
Welcome to my (nick name: Star) world!
Enjoy it now because you never know what may happen in the near future!
I can't tell you anything to personal about me (like, location and 1st and last name stuff) because of safety reasons. Plus, only normal people would put that stuff down. Just know me by Star for now.
(my avatar may be a picture of me sometimes which may be edited a lot on a photo shop thing)
Seeya when I get a head on this blogging thing!!!

~*Star*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.