CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Talk to Angels on the Run!

Create a Meebo Chat Room

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MR4 and 12 Crystal Springs vs. Night Lake, Pyrite

So me and Arella used my teleportation crystal that I found a while back to go back to a Target store (on Earth) for a very short period of time. Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, by James Patterson (MR4) only costed $14 plus tax. Can't wait to read it. But we're kinda busy right now. We went to the last Target we visited, and no one recognized us at all, of course. We stocked up on some snacks. It was a Super Target actually. They had samples! We ate them, mostly. I was so happy to have Earth Food again.
Twelve Crystal Springs vs. Night Lake in Pyrite
What do you think? The both sound oddly familiar. Aura knows about Night Lake. Chrissie thinks that Renee will meet us in 12 Crystal Springs, in Arctica. We just have to find it. If we have no luck there, then Night Lake on Pyrite, I guess. We'll see.

~*Star*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.